03/12/2011

Libera THE CHRISTMAS ALBUM with Himig Pasko

I know that the Christmas Album has been released on the Philippines since October, but this one has "HIMIG PASKO"One of the Philippine favorite Christmas Carol (but for me, it is definitely my favorite). We always hear this song being sung by the choir during simbang gabi, carolling, and people also play this song on their house. 


I already heard this song sung by them on the concert, and the rendition is just really awesome, JUST THE BEST!!! And this song is my favorite one that they sung that night. (I even told that to Daniel, and I forgot the title and he told me =D )


This cd is supposed to be a gift for my sister for her birthday. I already have 2 Christmas cds but I bought this one again, 'cause it is a special one. And even the manager of the store is confused why do I always buy this cd. hehe. I became close to her because of Libera, and guess what? She's a fan!!! She asked me things about them and she told me that next time that Libera will have a concert on the Philippines, she'll be there. 


Well, for the other Filipinos out there, this is a perfect gift for your love ones this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment